Skip to main content

linkin park - leave out all the rest



I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]

Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I made

I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are

[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are

Comments

Post a Comment

silahkan komentar disini, dan gunakan bahasa yang baik dan benar, dan juga saya beritahukan blog ini DOFOLLOW.

Popular posts from this blog

laporan praktikum Bintik Buta

Lapoaran pratikum Biologi Bintik Buta Disusunoleh          : ·         Aldi Sanjaya ·         Asep Saepul M ·         Candra Riswanto ·         Ilham Maulana ·         Lutfi Rizki S ·         Muhammad Resha G ·         Rafii Abdul Rafi ·         Saepul Malik ·         Sucipto Rizki S ·         Teten Muhammad Z SMA NEGERI 1 SINGAPARNA Jln. Pahlawan KHZ mustofatelp.(0265)545203, Singaparna 46416 TASIKMALAYA fax. (0265)541499 E-mail: smanspang@yahoo.co.id website: Smanspa.sch.id BintikButa 1.1 Tujuan Mengetahui adanya bintik buta           ...

Lapoaran pratikum Biologi Kapasitas pernapasan paru-paru

Lapoaran pratikum Biologi Kapasitas pernapasan paru-paru Disusun oleh         : ·         Aldi Sanjaya ·         Asep Saepul M ·         Candra Riswanto ·         Ilham Maulana ·         Lutfi Rizki S ·         Muhammad Resha G ·         Rafii Abdul Rafi ·         Saepul Malik ·         Sucipto Rizki S ·         Teten Muhammad Z SMA NEGERI 1 SINGAPARNA Jln. Pahlawan KHZ mustofatelp.(0265)545203, Singaparna 46416 TASIKMALAYA fax. (0265)541499 E-mail: smanspang@yahoo.co.id website: Smanspa.sch.id Kapasitas pernapasan paru-paru A.    Tujuan ·          Menget...

ALUR CERITA CHAPTER NARUTO 581

ALUR CERITA CHAPTER NARUTO 581. PENDUDUK KONOHA COVER: "DUA BERSAUDARA MENUNJUKKAN KEKUATANNYA MASING-MASING" __________________________________________ Tekz Version By: Yusril Ahmat Kabuto sementara Mundur kebelakang Setelah sebelumnya dipertempuran, Salah satu Tanduk Kabuto ditebas Itachi Hingga patah.. Kali Ini mereka Terlibat percakapan yg mana Kabuto mencoba menghasut Sasuke pd Itachi, “Lucu sekali, melihat kalian Sekarang bisa bekerjasama seperti ini.. Padahal dulu kau sangat membenci Kakakmu.. Aku tahu pasti ada sesuatu yg terjadi saat kau mengalahkan Itachi, tp aku tdk mengerti apa yg kau ketahui dari org yg sudah mati seperti Dia..!?”Tutur Kabuto. Sasuke Sesaat melirik ke Arah Itachi, Lalu menanggapi Perkataan Kabuto. “...Tentang KEBENARAN..!!”ucapnya, Namun Itachi hanya Terdiam dgn Pandangan terfokus pada Kabuto. “Ohh jadi itu, Hmmm dari cara bicaramu, sepertinya kau hanya ingin mengetes Itachi...!?”kata Kabuto sembari berfikir, Kemudian melanjutkan P...